Job Opening: Quality Manager
8am - 4:30pm—Candidate must have Quality experience with at least 3 to 5 years in a leadership or engineering role.
· Strong computer skills
· General Manufacturing knowledge preferred with a strong knowledge of Toyota quality systems and or fasteners highly desired
· Strong people skills and a history of customer relation.
· Managerial experience with a history of hands on work
· Strengthen quality awareness for all processes
· PPAP, PCR, PA preparation along with maintaining PFMEA, Control Plans, and process audits
· Key role in IATF 16949 certification and internal audit process owner
· Corrective Action Reports and handling customer claims to maintain an acceptable PPM
· Negotiations with customers and suppliers regarding quality issues, yearly audits and over all supplier development.
· Manage sorting and scrap control with reporting monthly to management team
· Final inspection- ensuring proper inspection criteria is set to ensure zero defects.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· 401K, and medical insurance
Resumes can be sent to:
Kelly Stout - firstname.lastname@example.org
7715 South International Drive
Columbus, IN, 47201